Praying to God in faith with expectation through Christ Jesus,is the key to answered prayer for every born again believer. It is the only method we can receive what we need from the Lord. Doing things our own way will produce only limited results. Doing things God’s way will produce unlimited success in every situation. Praying in faith should be the only way that we as Christians pray, but that is not always the case. Have you ever prayed an anxious or worried prayer, but not really convinced that God heard you or will answer you? That is praying in doubt and unbelief which will not bring about the kind of result you need. What I have learned is that God is a FAITH God only. He is not moved by our circumstances, but by our faith in Him that He will do for us what His word says He will do. Jesus gave us detailed instructions on how to pray and receive without fail. We have to follow His way of doing things if we want to live victoriously in every area of life.
“And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God constantly. Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him. For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that is granted to you, and you will get it. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that your Father Who is in heaven may forgive you your own failings and shortcomings and let them drop.
If you are ready to start praying with power and get results, here are some powerful daily prayers based on the word of God that I personally pray regularly. I hope that you will receive the blessing that His word imparts to all that believe and change your lives forever! Amen
If you have never made Jesus Lord of your life and your sins forgiven, you can pray this prayer to have access to all the promises for believers. ” Lord Jesus I surrender my life to you. I believe in my heart that you died and rose from the dead to save me. I confess with my mouth you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord for saving me. Amen” Romans 10:9-10
1. ” May the Lord direct my heart into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.” 2 Thessalonians 3:5
2. “May the Lord of peace Himself give me peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with me.” 2 Thess 3:16
3. “Thank you Father for counting me worthy of your calling, and by your power You may fulfill every good purpose of mine and every act prompted by my faith. That the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in me, and me in Him according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus.” 2 Thess 1: 11-12
4. ” May the God Himself, the God of peace sanctify me through and through. May my whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one Who calls me is faithful and He will do it.” 1 Thess 5:23
5.” Whatever I do, I work at it with all my heart, as working for the Lord, not for men since I know that I will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ I am serving.” Colossians 3:23
6. “May God fill me with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding; so that I live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that I may have great endurance and patience and joyfully giving thanks to the Father Who has qualified me to share in the inheritance in the Kingdom of light.” Colossians 1:9-12
7. I pray that out Your glorious riches the You may strengthen me with power in through your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ dwells in my heart through faith so that I am rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and deep is the love of Christ. To also know this love that surpasses knowledge so that I am filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:16-19
8. I thank the God of our Lord Jesus for giving me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation , so that I may You better, and that the eyes of my heart may be enlightened in order to know the hope which You have called me and the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and Your incomparably great power for us who believe.” Ephesians 1:16-18
Much Love and Blessings!