- Open yourself up to new ideas and new things every day because one good idea can change your life forever.
- Order in your life will create peace when things appear to be chaotic.
- Opinions of others should not replace our own judgments in decision making. We will ultimately have to live with the consequences, good or bad.
- Organize your thoughts and you will have the ability to see things from the proper perspective and make good decisions.
- Oprah Winfrey has much because she gives much.
- Be Original and allow the gifts that naturally flow through you to direct you to your destiny.
- Omitting things that are relevant is the same as lying. Honesty is still the best policy.
- Oppressive thinking can be replaced by continually speaking right and uplifting words.
- An Ounce of commitment each day can produce a harvest of contentment throughout your lifetime.
- Only allow people that are genuinely interested in your well-being into your inner circle. They will be there to cheer you on to the finish line.
Love and Blessings this week!