- The Giants in your life are in the eyesight of your mind. Bring them down to size and they can be defeated.
- Good news is like rain coming down to water crops in a drought. It breathes life and gives hope to life situations or circumstances.
- Gratitude will make what’s missing in your life a small detail.
- Give with pure motives without keeping score of who gives back to you.
- Greatness can be wrapped in small packages. Never underestimate the impact your life can make on many.
- Grass is sometimes greener on the other side.
- Growth occurs when we nurture the seeds of change planted.
- Games are part of life, but life is not a game. You get one chance to live it, so live it well.
- Get in where you’re supposed to be, not where you fit in.
- Gladness will take away the sting of sadness if you choose it.
Taken from “Fitly Spoken” by Tamara M. Jones
To order a copy of the book go to: http://www.fitlyspokenbook.com
Enjoy your day and expect the best!