- You are what you create from the inside out. Whatever you want to do or become must first be conceived in your heart before you see it, good or bad.
- Yelling causes unnecessary stress, so stop and take a deep breath before you decide to speak.
- Your greatest obstacle in life is You! If You get out of your own way then You’ll be able to achieve your goals.
- Yes is a word that should be used when you are really in agreement with something or someone. If you don’t agree or don’t want to do something then disagree and say no. This will keep you from being tempted to lie!
- Youth is truly a state of mind. Even as your body ages you can remain youthful by thinking young and doing things that make you feel young.
- You are responsible for your own happiness so you must own it. If you leave that responsibility to others you will often be disappointed.
- You’ll never know how far you can go unless you choose to move from your current position one step at a time.
If you want more go to: www.fitlyspokenbook.com
Love and Blessings!