- Hope sees beyond what is and believes what can be.
- Happiness is a state of mind when you tell your mind “I am happy”.
- Be a Hero instead of spending time admiring them.
- Honesty will always be the best policy.
- Help yourself by helping someone else. What you do for others will happen for you.
- Home is the place where you build the foundation to your future. So, be prepared to make changes if necessary.
- Honor your father and mother and extend mercy to them for any mistakes they might have made. This can cause your life to be well and enjoyable.
- Hear with your heart instead of your emotions and you’ll respond and not react.
- The Health of your mind can determine the health of your body. A healthy state of mind can create a healthy state of being.
- Say “Hello” to change and “goodbye” to staying the same. Welcome change as a chance to come up to a higher level.
Taken from “Fitly Spoken” book by Tamara M. Jones
To purchase a copy of my book go to www.fitlyspokenbook.com
Love and Blessings!
Totally my style!