- Increase in any area will demand preparation to sustain it.
- Improve upon the things that you are naturally good at and others will take notice.
- Ideas have to be acted upon to prove whether good or bad.
- Invent new ways of doing things if the old ones aren’t working for you.
- Isolation can prove to be the best place to get to know yourself without the input of others.
- Insist on doing good to others if you want to see good come back to you.
- Injustice is not just taking away the rights of others, but sitting on the sidelines watching when it is in your power to act.
- I cannot do all things by myself, but we can get many things done together.
- Ink has the power to oppress or set free. If you are the one behind the pen of decision making, consider the outcome of those affected.
- Involve yourself with things that really need your involvement and you will save yourself time and frustration.
Taken from “Fitly Spoken” book by Tamara M. Jones
Purchase a copy of the book at www.fitlyspokenbook.com