- Keep your mind and heart from being polluted by the junk in other people’s minds. Set boundaries and stand for what you believe!
- Kind words will overpower harsh words in any situation because they disarm the power behind them.
- Keep going even when it looks like you can’t go any farther because you can. Don’t give up!
- A Keen sense of direction will keep you from getting lost on the way to the place called “there”.
- Keep an accurate estimate of yourself and you’ll see the changes that need to be made to make you a better person.
- “Keeping Up With The Joneses”, is only a competitive expression, not an accomplishment, so don’t fall into it.
- Keep yourself and others will not have to. Control your own environment because it is not the responsibility of others to do it for you.
- Kick bad habits in your life by replacing them with good ones.
- Kindness expressed by acts of goodness will close the doors to selfishness in your life.
- Keeping a good attitude at all times will bring good into your life in the midst of bad times.
Quotes are taken from “Fitly Spoken” book by Tamara M. Jones and can be purchased at, www.fitlyspokenbook.com
Scripture of the day is taken from Proverbs 22: 29 which states, ” Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.”
Enjoy the day and look for opportunities to be good to others!