L’s of Inspiration
- Love is the key that will open doors in your favor.
- Life is like a pot of soup. You have many choices of ingredients to put into it, but not all of them go together to create the best taste. Find your purpose and take paths that go along with it.
- The Language we speak may not always be understood by those who hear us. Be clear on what you want to communicate to others to avoid misunderstandings.
- Listen to that still small voice inside of you. God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- Laugh! Laugh! Laugh some more!
- List things on paper or data devices instead of in your mind. This will help you to remember what you need to know or do, and your mind will help you accomplish them.
- Light is necessary to remove darkness in any area of your life. In any problem that arises in your life, you’ll need the wisdom of God’s light to guide you to the solution and resolution.
- Lift up your head today to see where you can be tomorrow.
- The Lips of the wise spread knowledge instead of gossip and slander. Speak what you know instead of about those you know.
- Live your Life without regrets and follow your passion. You’ll discover a life worth living for.
Taken from “Fitly Spoken” and “ A Taste of Soup on Purpose“, books by Tamara M. Jones. To order Fitly Spoken go to www.fitlyspokenbook.com. To order A Taste of Soup on Purpose go to www.Xlibris.com or www.Amazon.com
Enjoy your day and May God Bless You!
What man is he who desires life and longs for many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Depart from evil and do good; seek, inquire for, and crave peace and pursue (go after) it! The eyes of the Lord are toward the [uncompromisingly] righteous and His ears are open to their cry. Psalm 3
4: 12-15 AMP.