- Patience is having a good attitude while you are going through the process of obtaining your desired result.
- Pick your friends wisely in the beginning or they will pick you apart in the end.
- Play everyday and don’t take life so seriously. You were created to enjoy what God has created.
- People are everywhere so why not learn to love everybody as much as it depends on you. Love is your Power.
- Physical fitness will extend the life of your body in the long run, whereas quick fixes last only for a period of time in the short run.
- “Please” goes a long way and demonstrates gratitude. Remember, people don’t have to do anything for you they don’t want to do, so be gracious!
- Practice will create skill in any area of life when and if you choose to do it!
- Perfection We have to get out of His way and stop trying to do everything our own way!
- Planning is the key to actually obtaining your goals versus just looking at them.
- Promises should only be made if you intend on keeping them. Broken promises are for the uncommitted.
To purchase a copy of the book as a gift go to, www.fitlyspokenbook.com. To purchase a copy of ‘A Taste of Soup on Purpose, Words of Encouragement and Inspiration for Everyday Life, go to any online book retailer.
God Bless You and Happy Holidays!