Thank you to all that follow my blog and share it with others. I also want to thank all of you that continue to purchase my books. My inspiration is to experience and help others experience the transforming power of God’s word practically applied to our every day lives to fulfill our God-given purpose. I pray that you will continue to be blessed and fulfill God’s plan for your lives!
T’s of Inspiration!
- Think before you speak because your words have power to create or to destroy.
- Trouble comes and Trouble goes, but Trouble won’t stay if you maintain a good attitude in the midst of it.
- Test the waters before jumping in all the way. Have some understanding of what you are doing before you begin doing it.
- Today could be the day of your breakthrough, so focus on today and you won’t spend time worrying about tomorrow.
- Travel to new places and experience new things. You won’t know what’s available to you unless you see it.
- Throw away your Trash and don’t pass it on to others because they have enough of their own.
- Tithing Ten percent of your income into the work of the Lord through your church will cause the rest of your ninety percent to be blessed. Get God involved in your finances if you want to recession proof your living.
- Training should occur before true change happens to maintain and/or sustain it. Why gain something and don’t know how to keep it?
- Texting still does not replace the intimacy and emotion of hearing another person’s voice in a conversation. There are some of us that still want to hear your voice.
Love and Blessings Always!