- Believe that you can and you will. Your actions will line up with what you believe.
- Blaming others is a crutch for the uncommitted and unfocused. Focus on your goals and see them accomplished.
- Begin each day with quiet time to get clear on your intentions, so you can make each day a productive one.
- Broken focus needs to be fixed to clearly see the things that need your attention. Be single-minded and create stability in your environment.
- The Best Bargains are the ones you didn’t know about ahead of time. Keep expecting the Best!
- The B-I-B-L-E tells us that the Blessing of the Lord brings us wealth and He adds no trouble to it. Stop toiling in your own power and trust God to help you.
- Be prepared at all times, because you don’t know when a door to your future will be opened. When preparation meets opportunity success happens.
- Bring a good attitude with you wherever you go. It can affect the perspective of others and change the atmosphere.
- You are Blessed to Be a Blessing to others.
- Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day. It Breaks the fast after you’ve slept all night. You need to properly fuel your body to carry you throughout the day.
Taken from my book, “Fitly Spoken”which can be purchased as paperback or e-book at; www.fitlyspokenbook.com
Make it A Good Week and Put God First In All You Do!
“My Son, be attentive to my Wisdom[godly Wisdom learned by actual and costly experience], and incline your ear to my understanding [of what is becoming and prudent for you], That you may exercise proper discrimination and discretion and your lips may guard and keep knowledge and the wise answer [to temptation]. Proverbs 5:1-2 AMP.