- Love is the key that will open doors in your favor.
- Life is like a pot of soup. You may have many choices of ingredients to put in, but not all of them go together to create the best taste. Find your purpose and take paths that go along with it.
- The Language we speak may not always be understood by those who hear us. Be clear on what you want to communicate to others to avoid misunderstandings.
- Listen to that still small voice inside of you. God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! some more!
- List things o paper or data devices instead of in your mind. This will help you remember what you need to know or do, and your mind will help you accomplish them.
- Light is necessary to remove darkness in any area of your life. In any problem that arises in your life, you’ll need the wisdom of God’s light to guide you to the solution and resolution.
- Lift up your head today to see where you can be tomorrow.
- The Lips of the wise spread knowledge instead of gossip and slander. Speak what you know instead of about those you know.
- Live your Life without regrets and follow your passion. You’ll then discover a life worth living for.
Love and Blessings!
“But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?” Luke 12:28