- Donating time and resources is a good way to cure selfishness.
- Do not be Deceived into thinking your good efforts are in vain. God will make sure that you reap whatever you have sown. Don’t give up on doing the right things, for they will be rewarded.
- Decisions are the keys to your future. What you decide to do or not to do will determine the direction of your life. Make good informed decisions!
- Don’t lose sight of what’s important to you in your pursuit of success. Why lose it all to gain a little? Success should be enjoyed with those that are important to you.
- Dream big! It doesn’t cost you anything, but can bring you everything.
- Diligence will Drive you all the way to the finish line.
- Debt makes you a borrower of things not the owner of things, which limit your choices and actions. Get out of debt!
- Discipline will keep you from doing the things you shouldn’t do and cause you to do the things you should do.
- Don’t allow someone else’s experience to limit your potential.
- Drive safely and you will prevent accidents. Pay attention and please don’t text while driving!
” Bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not one of all His benefits–Who forgives every one of all your iniquities, Who heals each one of all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy; Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagles’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! Psalm 103: 2-5 AMP.
Love and Blessings Always!