- Manage your time wisely and you’ll find that you have more of it to enjoy.
- Maintain a healthy balance of work and play to offset each day.
- Money is neither good nor bad unless it is used for good or bad.
- More of something is beneficial when you are prepared for the responsibility that comes with maintaining and sustaining it.
- Make each day count because you only get one at a time.
- Move into your future with your eyes shut to your past to clearly see your unlimited potential.
- Mentors are as important to your success as tires are to a car. They can help you go and use what you know. Find one and learn from them.
- Meditating on the right things will put you on the right path to have right things happen in your life.
- Mirrors help us to see how we appear to others but not to measure ourselves by the standards of others.
- Monotony can be a good thing because the more you do something the better you can get at doing it.
Taken from Fitly Spoken, book by Tamara M.Jones at www.fitlyspokenbook.com
May Grace and Mercy Be Multiplied To You In Abundance!
” For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that he would grant you according to the riches of his glory, that ye may be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inward man; that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; to the end that you, being rooted and grounded in love may be strong to apprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that you may be filled unto all fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:14-19