- Practical P’s
- Patience is having a good attitude while you are going through the process to obtain your desired results.
- Pick your friends wisely in the beginning or they will pick you apart in the end.
- Play everyday and don’t take life so seriously. You were created to enjoy what God has created.
- People are everywhere so why not learn to love everybody as much as it depends on you. Love is your Power!
- Physical fitness will extend the life of your body in the long run; whereas quick fixes last only for a period of time in the short run.
- “Please” goes a long way and demonstrated gratitude. Remember, people don’t have to do anything for you. Be gracious!
- Practice will create skill in any area of life when and if you choose to do it!
- Perfection comes from God, and He is the One that creates it in any situation we allow Him to. You have to get out of His way and stop trying to do everything your own way.
- Planning is the key to actually obtaining your goals versus just looking at them.
- Promises should only be made if you intend on keeping them. Broken promises are for the uncommitted.
Happy (blessed,fortunate,enviable) is the man who finds skillful and godly Wisdom, and the man who gets understanding [drawing it forth from God’s Word and life’s experiences, for the gaining of it is better than the gaining of silver, and the profit of it better than fine gold. Proverbs 3:13-14 AMP.