- Start each day with quiet time to intentionally plan your day. Don’t let life do you, but do life!
- Stop complaining about what you lost and be thankful for what you still have. There is more to gain when you have an attitude of gratitude.
- Success comes when you have prepared yourself to receive it. This does not happen by accident but on purpose, so plan for success.
- Smiling increases the value of your face and can bring a smile to someone else when they need it.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. Idle words are unproductive and can come back to bite you.
- Spread good news about others and you’ll avoid gossiping.
- Store up good things in your heart and they’ll be available when you need them.
- Spend only what you have the money to spend and you’ll keep out of debt.
- Save some of what you earn and you’ll eventually create surplus living. Living financially free is God’s best for you.
- Sharing with others will cause you to receive what you need in return and not feel guilty about it.
To order a copy of “Fitly Spoken” go to www.fitlyspokenbook.com
“The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.” Proverbs 14:15