R’s of Inspiration!
- Rainy days are just sunny days hidden by clouds. The sun is always shining. There is a light at the end of every tunnel or situation, so be encouraged.
- Give Respect and get Respect given back to to you in return.
- Restoration comes when you determine what was lost and determine to get it back.
- Reach for your dreams until you grab them. Don’t give up until you are satisfied with the results you desire.
- Reevaluating your current situation to focus on your future position helps you to see where you are and determine where you want to be.
- Resisting the temptation to do the wrong thing when no one is looking is good character.
- Remember to appreciate those that are important to you in word and deed. If it’s not demonstrated then it’s just empty words.
- Remove the word “impossible” from your vocabulary and replace it with, “All things are possible for me with God.”
- Live life without Regrets and do the things you know that you are called to do. Don’t waste time on things that are not done “in” or “on” purpose.
Live Today knowing the Presence of The Lord is all around you!