- Quality of life is more important than the quantity of stuff you acquire throughout your life.
- Quench the urge of quitting by digging your heels in and making the decision to stick it out until you win.
- Quickly forgive others and keep yourself from giving away your power through unforgiveness.
- Quiet the voices that tell you “you can’t make it”, and turn up the volume on the voices that say “you can!”
- Quit complaining and start creating solutions instead. People are paid to solve problems.
- Quirks are the things that make us unique; so instead of trying to change them, embrace them.
- Quiet is necessary in order to hear the noise in your life; so be still and listen.
- Be Quick to listen and slow to speak. This shows your maturity as a good listener and keeps you from making presumptions.
- Quality time with your children should be a requirement not an option.
- eQuip yourself with the right attitude and mindset to succeed and you will.
“The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me; thy mercy O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.” Psalm 138:8 AMP.