O’s of Inspiration
- Open yourself up to new ideas and new things every day because one good idea can change your life forever.
- Order in your life will create peace when things appear to be chaotic.
- Opinions of others should not replace our own judgments in making decisions. We will ultimately have to live with the consequences, good or bad.
- Organize your thoughts and you will have the ability to see things from the proper perspective to make good decisions.
- Oprah Winfrey has much because she gives much.
- Be Original and allow the gifts that naturally flow through you to direct you to your destiny.
- Omitting things that are relevant is the same as lying. Honesty is still the best policy.
- Oppressive thinking can be replaced by continually speaking right and uplifting words.
- An Ounce of commitment each day can produce a harvest of contentment throughout your lifetime.
- Only allow people that are genuinely interested in your well-being into your inner circle. They will be there to cheer you on to the finish line.
Be Blessed and create a good day!
To purchase a copy of Fitly Spoken book go to: www.fitlyspokenbook.com
“Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9