- You are what you create from the inside out. Whatever you want to do or become must first be conceived in your heart before you will see it in your life, good or bad.
- Yelling causes unnecessary stress, so stop and take a deep breath before you decide to speak.
- Your greatest obstacle in life is you! If you get out of your own way then you’ll be able to achieve your goals.
- Yes is a word that should be used when you are really in agreement with something or someone. If you don’t agree or don’t want to do something then disagree or say no. This will keep you from being tempted to lie!
- Youth is truly a state of mind. Even as your body ages you can remain youthful by thinking young and doing things that make you feel young.
- You’ll never know how far you can go unless you choose to move from your current position one step at a time.
- Yardsticks should be left in classrooms and not used to measure your successes based on other people’s expectations and opinions.
- You will change your life when you change your thinking and begin seeing things as they should be instead of where they are currently.
- You must take control over your environment, or your environment will eventually take control over you.
“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7 AMP