- Forgiveness is the highest form of love. God did it and so can you.
- Faith and trust in God moves mountains and removes any fears you might have.
- Forget your past and seize your future. Extract what you need from your past to make you better and move on. You can’t change what has alreadyhappened.
- Focus on something or you will lose sight of everything.
- Frame your world with the words you speak. Speak things that are beneficial to you and to others.
- Face the fact that getting older is part of the cycle of life, so embrace it because your Face will eventually reflect it.
- Follow your heart and don’t second guess every decision. Trust your heart!
- Falsehood is the enemy of truth and you can’t change what you won’t acknowledge.
- Fruit is essential to healthy living and it is full of antioxidants.
Taken from my book, “Fitly Spoken” by Tamara M. Jones
Connect with me on YouTube at, “On The Couch Wth Marcus and Tammy” for our weekly uplifting discussion.
“For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior.” John 3:16-17
Love, Blessings, Peace and Prosperity!